My love for you

Forever craving you from deep within

Often I vision your lips on my dark chocolate skin

The love I feel for you is not a sin

It's not a game that's played to win


When I look in to your seductive eyes

I see a man of truth; not lies

We're living on a beautiful Island in paradise

Enjoying the sunset and the clear blue skies


I love how you massage my body from head to toe

(Baby) I just couldn't wait to let you know

You continually bring out a spark in me

And it's evident that the two of us are meant to be


You're like coffee that gets me addicted

If love was a crime, I would have been convicted

You are the every beat of my heart

I'm dangerously in love with you from the start


I want to experience something new

And it begins with me and you

Let's make love like we never did before

But first, put the lock on the door


I'm going to romance you all night long

You'll see how much you and I belong

I love you so much

Which is why I wrote you a love song

My love for you could never go wrong.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deepest feelings